Friday, February 27, 2009

Back in JB (Johor Bahru)

So here i am, bak in my hometown JB a.k.a The City That Never Sleeps (probably because its always dead), a.k.a The Land Of The Rising Sun (sun represents crime rate, yeah this is where it all begun), a.k.a The Land Of Oppertunities (If u wanna kill, get killed, smuggle or just become a pirated VCD/DVD seller, there u go)......neway im just writing this cause im bored, when im i not bored since ive quit playing DOTA at home since it gets so lagggg everytime i do play.



So the actual reason i came down to JB was to master my Kung Fu skills.....oh yeah i noe KF and i have my black belts and certificates to prove it.......my shifu called me yesterday saying dat he had found a new challenger for me after my previous challenger who claimed to be some chinese dude named Jackie Chan, duno nvr heard of him.....anyway he pulled out after claiming that he had to "act" in a movie called Rush Hour (yeah i noe if u wanna cr8 a movie name, at least be creative) wif another random guy named Chris Tucker......


My shifu says that my new competitor is much much more prepared for my skills and also my finisher called "Jas Cold Stunner"....so this challenger he says is a "Dhalsim" (a character in street fighter) looking, Shah Rukh Khan cooking type of person.....honestly, i seriously have no idea what to expect from this " Dhal Rukh Khan".......



There u go, just another lame story by Jaskiret Singh to get over his boredom.......


Signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment