Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FaT AsS (Random Shit at 4am in the morning)--Drop it like its hot-Snoop Dogg parody

When you thought u saw a ghost

Act it like it's god, Act it like it's god, Act it like it's god

When the ducks try to quack at you

Tell them the weather is hot, Tell them the weather is hot, Tell them the weather is hot

And if your father asks what genre is Britney spears in

Tell him that its rock, Tell him that its rock, Tell him that its rock

I got a strain on my arm as i broke my thumb

And couldn't find UHU glue so i had to use gum

Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams

Saw that fat dude eating ice creams?

12 pigs and 23 goats, where's the other 5 dragonflies that you showed?

The Fat Ass, exterior like meat loaf, the interior like an oily Toshiba gas stove,

I can excercise you, this can be your plan for 1 week,

I might sound like a mad man, but that's how i speak,

I know dietitions in the street, With the steel that'll make you feel like Brad Pitt is your feet

So don't try to run up on my ear asking for a banana pie,

Trying to ask me for naked guy,

If u go thin you aint gonna die,

You should think about it, take a second,

Matter fact, you should start eating an ant, and think about every fart that you've spent.......

No comments:

Post a Comment