Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh It Hurts......

I cant take it anymore...the pain.......ohhhh the suffering..........why does this always happen to us......
Oh god pls make it stop.....why do you make children suffer?....Why must you giv us such a emotionless, robotic-speaking, wannabe-in-weight-lifting, make-the-class-so-boring, just-another-dumb-blonde DATA MANAGEMENT lecturer..the great "SEAN LeCONTE"..oh the boredom just kills me bit by bit...All i have to say is: "where is the love"


LeConte teaching students sleeping...
Students sleeping you hear them snoring...
Can you practice how will you teach..
Would you cancel the the class for 1 week?
Father Father Father help us
Send some guidance from above
Cause LeConte got me got me questioning
Where is the love?.......Where is the love??


I feel the weight of the textbook on my shoulder
As I'm getting older y'all lecturers getting colder
Most of us only care about spending and enjoying.
Overall average got us followin the wrong direction.
Wrong information always thrown in the cafeteria.
Negative images is the main criteria.
Infecting their young minds faster than bacteria.
Kids wanna act like what they dun see in the SATRIA.(car)
Whatever happened to the values of humanity?
Whatever happened to the Taylors guarantee?
Instead of teaching right, he is blocking the light.
Lack of understanding, leading us away from reaching the kite.(goals)
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling under.
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling down.
It's no wonder why sometimes I'm feeling under.
I gotta keep my faith alive, until entertainment is found.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!
    i cannot believe you made this a post lols

    ReplyDelete