Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ParanormaL

I had an extraordinary experience whilst at home today...
It was the sound of the stroke of midnight by my Great-Grandfather clock......i was at home alone as my cousin and his wife had gone out for grocery-shopping.......i kept myself busy by studying CalCRAPulous since my exam for that subject was on friday, i was never a fan or light of maths but it was the onli test left before i obtained my pHd in Crappanology....

I felt an extreme thirst down my throat so dry as if there were 2 Yemen-ese people pulling Vespa skooters in the Sahara Desert while speaking jibbrish in my mouth.....and therefore i got up for a can of Anything (Its a soft-drink name, u can get urs from 7-11 at just RM 1.90, while stocks last and batteries not included)....before i left i left my book wide open on the RM3400 sofa set (U can get the same 1 from Sen-Q, feel it, test it..), btw its a hard cover text book that can only be closed once opened using a 30-pound jackhammer.....

So as i was saying, i grabbed my can of Anything and came bak to my the living room to continue my "study", and unbelievably my book was closed! The worst part was i didn even noe which page i left it on........at first i tot it rationally, thinking it might just becaused by the 250km/h tornado in my backyard....but just then.....i saw a dark figure zoomed passed my kitchen hallway at the speed of light (Btw that is 3x10 to the power of 8)......my heart nearly pulled out from my body as if it was another occurance of the HIROSHIMA bombing........the suspence was killing me so i HAD to go and check it out.....i walked slowly but surely and also stealthly and with complete silence towards the hallway....

I turned to my left and there was no1 there, then i moved on towards my right and THERE.....there it was.......my purple coloured-siamese pet iguana named Rufus.........


CONCLUSION=Boredom kills
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment